Selecting the Top 10 Best DSLR Camera for beginners in India 2021 is a tiresome but worth performing hence rewardable task.
Digital Photography has gone through revolutionary changes and has become increasingly popular among the photo lovers.
Digital cameras are now available for both professional photographers and amateur enthusiasts.
With the advent of social media, it did not take long for the people to realize that they can actually share their best moments and experiences if they have a good digital camera.
This article is painstakingly drafted keeping in view the best upcoming DSLR for beginners in India 2021.
Also, those who are willing to invest in Best Camera for Beginners in India, will find this article useful.
Storytelling and moment capturing has become a new age sensation nowadays.
As a result, photography has not only become a craze for the new generation, but the elderly people are getting more and more interested into it.
The fact that you can use multiple lenses to capture the image as per your imagination and choice makes DSLR cameras increasingly popular in today’s age.
DSLR cameras are your craft arena, which expresses your talent, smart phones or a normal digital camera does not do justice to your talent in photography.
Perhaps this is the main and the only reason why people are becoming inclined more and more in buying a DSLR camera nowadays and rightly so.
Now when you think of buying a DSLR Camera for yourself, there are a couple of things which you need to keep in mind.
- Best DSLR Camera in India For Beginners
- 1. Nikon D7500 DX-Format Digital SLR Camera (Best DSLR Camera Under 70000 for Beginners)
- 2. Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera – Best DSLR Camera Under 40000
- 3. Canon EOS 1500D 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera
- 4. Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR Camera (Best DSLR Camera For Beginners)
- 5. Canon EOS 77D 24.2MP – (Best DSLR Camera in India Photographers Choice)
- 6. Canon EOS 200D II 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Best Lightweight DSLR Camera In India)
- 7. Canon EOS 750D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera( Best DSLR Camera under 55,000)
- 8. Nikon D5300 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera
- 9. Canon EOS 80D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera
- 10. Nikon D7200 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera
- What will you get from a DSLR Camera?
- Best Camera in India for Beginners - Buyer's Guide
- Tips on How to Clean Your DSLR Camera Lens?
- Conclusion of Best Camera for Beginners in India
Best DSLR Camera in India For Beginners
So, keeping all these factors in mind, we have listed down the top 10 best DSLR cameras in India for beginners, based on the hours of research, user review, feedback from the users, and technical specifications last but not to say the least.
Nikon D7500 DX-Format Digital SLR Camera is perhaps the only low budget camera in the world which the professional photographers rather choose to use it!
Launched on February 2019, Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera is loaded with a plethora of more than 100 menu options. The flexibility to use this camera for any kind of photography makes it such a popular choice in the world of Photography fraternity.
- High image quality 20.9 Megapixel equipped with CMOS Sensor.
- Touch screen functionality with tilting LCD screen.
- 100% coverage is ensured by the Pentaprism viewfinder for better exposure settings.
- Ergonomic grip with well placed high quality buttons
- U1 and U2 options featuring in the dedicated ISO button
- Fifteen cross-type sensors and group-area AF.
- 51-point AF system comes with the Nikon D7500 DX.
- Easy to set and adjust things quickly even with thick gloves.
- Revolutionary power aperture and zebra stripes for videography.
- Built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capable with 4k video shooting capacity.
- Warranty : 2 years Nikon India Manufacturer warranty.
You can add a tinge shade of creativity to your life by owning the Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera. Sharing your best moments of your life with your near and dear ones is a privilege to have which the Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera can only provide you. You can capture the finest of the details with this camera.
The Nikon D5600 released in April 2009, is the sixth camera in Nikon’s D5000 lineup. This time Nikon D7500 DX included Snapbridge, which is a way to sync photos (most commonly 2 megapixel JPEGs) to your phone automatically while taking pictures.
- 24 Megapixels camera for best image quality.
- 5x crop provided by the CMOS type censor.
- For sports and action photography this camera provides 39 point autofocus system.
- This camera has 95% viewfinder coverage with pentamirror.
- EXPEED 4 image processing engine for variety of shooting.
- Time exposures and advanced Auto ISO customizability.
- Video Capture Resolution: full HD (1920×1080)
- It also offers free cloud storage.
- Touch screen and tilting LCD.
- LCD screen size of 3.2″ diagonal TFT-LCD
Canon EOS 1500D 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera was launched by the Canon, Inc on March 2018 keeping in mind the interest and growing demands of the beginners who are diving into the vast ocean of DSLR photography.
This is by far Canon’s best gift to those who want to learn and experiment with the photography skills but at the same time does not want to buy a high priced professional camera at the initial stage.
- High resolution and larger prints are ensured with the 24.1 Megapixel.
- 9 auto-focus points are included with the DIGIC 4 processor.
- APS-C size CMOS sensor can beautifully blur the background to provide rich photo expression.
- Remote live view shooting so that you can connect your smart phone with the camera.
- ISO sensitivity range of 100-6400 for obtaining grain free pictures in low light.
- Full HD video quality with fully manual control.
- Selectable frame rate boosts for the high quality video work.
- Built in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth.
- It comes with a frame rate of 3 FPS.
- Battery Life up to 500 photos.
- Warranty of two years.
Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR was launched by Nikon on August 30, 2018.
Nikon clearly expressed their desire that they want to invent a low budget camera equipped with all the modern features, so that even if you are not a photographer and using the camera for the first time doesn’t necessarily mean that it would hold you back to capture a great photo.
- 2 Megapixels with APS-C CMOS sensor.
- Lens mount is Nikon F mount.
- Low life photography is made easy by ISO 100-25600 sensitivity range.
- 11 auto-focus points with the expeed 4 image processor.
- Nikon D3500 is equipped with image dust-reduction system.
- Video frame rate of 60 fps.
- Built in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth.
- Full HD (1920×1080) with fully manual control.
- Battery life up to 1550 shots.
- Warranty: This camera has two years warranty.
Another best DSLR Camera for Beginners in India is Canon EOS 77D. This is also taking our top 5 list of Best DSLR Camera in India.
The Canon EOS 77D 24.2MP is known for delivering pin-sharp photographs. This DSLR camera was released in 2016.
This model was designed for those photographers who want to move themselves above the entry level Canon Rebel series. This is a well built camera, with an extended battery life. It comes with a revolutionary next-gen APS-C sensor which is known for producing very high quality images.
- 2 Megapixel camera with Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Performance is boosted by the DIGIC 7 processor
- Pentamirror viewfinder gives you 95% coverage
- 6 F.P.S makes continuous shooting considerably faster.
- time-lapses are captured with built in interval timer
- LCD: 3-inch vari-angle touch screen with a top plate LCD.
- Rear dial or control wheel is provided
- HD video: 1920×1080 up to 60fps with Metering zones of 63.
- Wi-Fi/NFC and Bluetooth enabled
- Warranty : 2 years Manufacturer warranty.
Next on our list is Canon EOS Rebel SL3 /EOS 200D extremely popular among the adventure and wedding photographers because of its light weight. This power packed Canon DSLR camera is equipped with all the latest features and technologies that a camera can have.
- Dual Pixel Eye Detection AF in Live view.
- Light weight with Vari angle screen.
- The EOS 200D comes with a 24.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor.
- Digital lens tailor made for Ultra high image quality.
- EN-EL14a rechargeable Li-ion battery (with terminal cover)
- 4K video with higher video bit rate of 120 mbps.
- Dual pixel eye detection AF in Live view.
- 0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 low energy.
- Image Processor: Dual DIGIC 6.
- 16 GB memory card with bag.
- 1070 Shots Battery Life.
- 4k time lapse video enabled.
- Warranty : 2 years Canon India Manufacturer warranty.
Canon EOS 750D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera is one of the best digital camera for the beginners, who want to learn the art of photography first before jumping into the next level camera investment. Canon has power loaded this camera with all the latest features which one can get in this budget.
- This camera provides 24.2 mega pixel with APS-C CMOS sensor.
- Hybrid CMOS AF III focus system (live view)
- A/F point 19 cross type f/2.8 at center.
- IOS 100-12800 (expands to 25600)
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor and Comprehensive Viewfinder
- 7 levels of manual brightness adjustment
- 3″ fully articulating 1040k-dot touchscreen LCD
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto ISO 100 – ISO 6400
- 1040mAh capacity with Lithium ion battery
- Warranty : 2 years Canon India Manufacturer warranty.
Nikon D5300 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera is mostly known to be purchased by the amateurs and beginners who are stepping into the photography arena.
Photographers fraternity because of its value adding features bundled into one has termed this camera as the “consumer DSLR camera”. This camera was launched by Nikon Inc, in April 2009. Since then it has mostly got positive reviews and has always been ahead of the pack!
- CMOS sensor is inbuilt into it with an optical zoom.
- 2 mega pixel provides fine resolution images.
- Expeed 4 image processor for shooting during low light.
- Single Lens digital reflex camera F mount (with AF contacts)
- Lightweight Retractable 18-55mm VR kit lens.
- Full HD (1920×1080) Video capture resolution.
- Built in WI-FI for transmitting smart and simple sharing.
- External stereo microphone; sensitivity adjustable.
- Battery : One rechargeable Li-ion EN-EL14a battery
- MH-24 Battery Charger
- Camera bag and also 8Gb Card is provided.
If you are a beginner and have no money constraints, looking for a DSLR camera with all the advanced menu features then this is the camera for you.
Canon EOS 80D comes with 1.6x aps-c crop sensor, which is equivalent to the Canon’s more advanced 7D series and the Canon Rebel cameras.
No wonder why some of the world renowned best professional photographers, known for their craft still use this camera, even when they have some better priced camera available at their disposal.
- 2 megapixel camera with APS-C CMOS sensor.
- Easy to use menu systems with sharp LCD and good colors.
- Low light issue fixed by ISO: 100-12800 sensitivity range.
- DIGIC 6 image processor with 45 autofocus points.
- Designed for full HD movies with 7.0 fps.
- EF-S mount compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses.
- Built-in Wi-Fi2 Connectivity, with NFC and Bluetooth.
- Touch screen features and well designed tilt flip.
- Boosted ISO Sensitivity: Up to ISO 25,600.
- Anti-flicker Shooting function which alerts the user within viewfinder.
Nikon D7200 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera immersed into the digital camera market in March of 2015. This camera immediately after its launch ignited everyone’s mind by the virtue of all the advanced technology menu option features which showcased the true potential of this larger than life camera. No doubt it catch the eyeballs of most of the camera critics.
- 24.2 Megapixel of resolution for high image quality.
- Fast EXPEED 4 processor with A/D conversion
- Improved AF system with TTL phase detection
- Up to 5 F.P.S of continuous shooting
- MD-15 multi-power battery pack.
- 15 cross type censors with Advanced 51-point AF.
- full HD 1080p videos at a smooth frame rate of 60 fps
- ISO Range: 100 – 25,600 (full color)
- Featuring built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology
- 2 inch display with 1229k dot resolution
- Warranty : Two years of warranty
Above all the 10 products are Best Camera for Beginners in India 2021 as per our choice.
What will you get from a DSLR Camera?
The simple answer to this is as much control as you want!
Perhaps this is the only reason which might compel you to buy a DSLR camera. You want to have some control on the picture that you are taking and the manual mode of a DSLR camera gives you ample opportunity to experiment with your creative desire. You can get the output of the exact photo which you want with the basic understanding of the exposure settings.
Perhaps the auto mode of a camera will bring a good picture in front of you, but it will not give you that kind of a satisfaction level that you get my creatively changing the manual settings of a camera and getting a desired result.
The more you experiment, the more results you get. I can assure you that it will become an addiction to you once you start getting the results. After all its all about your passion!
One important piece of advice which I would like to give here is, please do not get disheartened if initially you do not get the desired results with your manual dslr experiments. Trust me the more you stick to it, the better you would become and eventually everything will fall in place.
A DSLR gives you endless options for creative expression and experimentation. You might have a set purpose in mind for your camera, but trying out different techniques can help deepen your general understanding of photography.
Best Camera in India for Beginners - Buyer's Guide
If you are a beginner, then no point looking into the advanced specifications which the pro advanced DSLR camera users will be looking for. So as per your need and requirement we have listed below a list of questions that you might look for, while buying a camera.
For beginners, it is always recommended that you buy a DSLR with a larger sensor. It will help you to better the depth of the field in the images. Large sensors create a blurred background to isolate your subject.
Entry- and mid-level DSLRs have what is known as an APS-C sensor, while pro-level DSLRs often have full-frame sensors. The general rule of thumb is that, the more light your lens can capture, measured numerically as its aperture; the better it is.
The lens with a maximum number of aperture can create an equivalent focal length and shooting distance.
Another good reason to go for big censor is that they minimize the image noise. The image with a minimal image noise looks more natural, with a greater sense of depth.
If you are a beginner, then it is recommended that you choose the DSLR camera that you are most comfortable using.
SLRs use optical viewfinders and mirror less cameras sport EVFs. So if you get the best view finder camera then you are good to go.
So, keeping all these factors in mind, we have listed down the top 10 best DSLR camera for beginners in India, based on the hours of research, user review, feedback from the users, and technical specifications last but not to say the least.
Tips on How to Clean Your DSLR Camera Lens?
A digital camera is a electronic gadget which consists of micro circuits and chips inside which needs a good maintenance and protection.
At the top of that, the first and foremost part is the digital lens which needs regular cleaning and kept dry. It most gets damaged during the rainy season when there is lots of moisture around.
I can understand, that at times it becomes quite difficult to protect your camera from the rain, dust and moisture. It’s ok if the body of the camera gets dirty, but the lenses are delicate and they should be protected with outmost care otherwise your lenses will not last longer, and you won’t get excellent photography results.
- You can use absorbent desiccant (Silica Gel Packets) which reduces moisture and keep your lenses dry clean.
- Buy a cleaning kit that comes with a blower, brush, microfibre cloth and cleansing fluid. If you really love your camera then these are worthy investments.
- For the longevity of yours camera lens you can use a UV filter to cover the lenses.
- When you are not using your camera, avoid leaving the lens open.
- Use a micro fibre cleaning cloth or lens tissues to avoid any scratches on the lens.
- Use a brush with thin bristles to clean the inside and a blower to clean the outside.
- Invest in a descent good kit, which will reap you long term benefits in future.
- A camera cleaning kit includes cotton swabs, microfibre cloth, brush, blower and a cleaning solution.
Conclusion of Best Camera for Beginners in India
So Friends, I have brainstormed and did lot a of research to finally bring you the Top 10 Best DSLR Camera for Beginners in India 2020. Each of these DSLR Cameras comes with their own pros and cons.
But never the less they are the highest selling DSLR Camera in India and they certainly are the best DSLR Camera Brands for the Beginners .
Now friends, I have listed the Top 10 Best DSLR camera for beginners in India 2020. However I was just thinking of adding some value to this article by listing down some points which will help the beginners in understanding the basics of DSLR Camera and henceforth will help them to select the right DSLR camera for themselves.
If atleast one person finds this article useful enough to help them deciding on their favorite DSLR Camera at the Beginners stge, then in that case I will consider my purpose to be solved.
This article will serve for you as a buyer’s guide before you can make your all-important decision of buying the Best upcoming DSLR Camera brand for Beginners in 2021.
Thank you for reading my post. Hence Happy Buying !!