If you are running a small business, then the printer is an indispensable product for sure. So here, we are discussing the Top 10 Best Printers for Office and Home Use in India 2021.
- Why we need Printer?
- Best Printers in India For Office and Home Use
- 1. Epson EcoTank L3110 Printer
- 2. Epson EcoTank L3150 Printer for Office use
- 3. Canon Pixma G2012 Printer for Home use
- 4. Epson L6190 Printer
- 5. HP 410 Best Printers for Office and Home Use in India
- 6. Canon Pixma G3000 Printer Office use
- 7. HP 310 Printer for Home use
- 8. Hp Deskjet 4729 Printer
- 9. HP deskjet 3835 Printer
- 10. Epson L130 Printer for Office and Home Use in India
Why we need Printer?
Printers undoubtedly are an indispensable part of today’s new-age digital space. Specifically, the modern office setups, startups which can work with the PC’s, laptops, and the smartphone as well, be it printing high-quality photos and images, documents or a spreadsheet file, you need printers for all of them.
With the drastically increasing use of these gadgets, not only in offices but also in households, today, printers too have become an essential part of the tech.
Best Printers in India For Office and Home Use
Over here, a list of Top 10 best printers for office and home use in India 2021 available for all budget segments has been compiled.
One who doesn’t have enough spare time to search for a printer from home or read online reviews for the same can easily choose one from the below-listed printers according to his or her brand preference and budget.
Sitting at the top Best Printers for Office and Home Use in India is Epson EcoTank L3110. It has a flatbed scanner and an Ink Tank colour printer with All-in-one (Print, Scan, Copy) functionality.
It has a USB connectivity with a printing capacity of 15 pages per minute for color pages and 33 pages for black and white pages.
As per the ISO standards, the cost you will incur while using it comes to 7 paisa for colour pages and 18 paisa for black and white pages.
It is ideal for home and small office when you use it for regular and heavy usage (more than 300 pages per month).
It has a manual duplex print support and a print resolution of 5760*1440.
- Connectivity: USB Port.
- Ideal usage: Home and small office ( for regular and heavy usage of more than 300 pages per month).
- Compatible ink bottle : T003 (Black), T003 (Cyan), T0033 (Magenta), T003(Yellow).
- Page yield : 4500 pages (Black and white), 7500 pages (colour). Comes with 4 original Epsom Ink Bottle.
The next best printer for office use with cheap ink is Epson EcoTank Like the previous one, it is also an all-in-one color printer with a flat bed scanner.
As per the ISO standards, it costs 7 Paisa per page for Black and white printing 18 paisa per page for color printing.
It has a printing capacity of 33 pages of black and white pages 18 pages colour pages.
Like the Ecotank L3110 variant, this is also ideal for home and small office for regular and heavy usage. The page sizes supported are A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, and DL.
- Duplex print: Manual type.
- Print resolution: 5760*1440
- Page yield: 4500 pages (Black and white), 7500 pages (color).
- Connectivity: Wi-fi, USB port, Application.
Now we come to the best color printer for office use in India which is Canon Pixma G2012.
Again, packed with the all-in-one Ink tank colour printing feature, it’s connectivity and display feature is what makes it one the best printers for office use in India.
It supports USB connectivity and is equipped with a 1.2-inch segment mono LCD display.
It comes compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
But it has one drawback that it does not support Mac OS.
As per the ISO standards, it has a printing capacity of 8.8 ipm for black and 5 ipm for colour printing.
Talking about the cost you incur while using the device, it costs 9 paisa and 32 paisa for black & white and colour printing respectively.
- Functionality: All-in-one (Print, Scan, Copy).
- Ideal usage: Home and small office use.
- Page size supported: 4.0”*6.0” till A4/Letter/Legal/A5/B5.
- Duplex Print: No.
- Compatible Ink Bottle: GI-790( BK), GI-790 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
The fourth on the list is of Best Printers for Office in India is Epson L 6190.
It is also one of the best printers for small office use in India because of its form factor because of which does not occupy too much space to fit in.
As mentioned, it has a compact design with small footprint and has a high capacity ink tank system printer with 1.44 inch LCD display.
- Compact design with high capacity Ink tank.
- High speed, double sided, business quality printing.
- Compact design.
- LCD Display.
Now we have reached midways at number 5 where Hp 410 is on the list.
It also has some differentiating factors which makes it unique and different from the above.
Like the previous ones on the list, it is also packed with features like All-in-one functionality and color output.
It is an ink tank printer and the scanner type is flat bed. It is ideal for home and small office use with regular or heavy usage of more than 300 pages per month.
- Connectivity: Wi-fi, USB, Hp smart app.
- Finished output handling: Sheet-fed.
- Pages per minute: 7.5 for black and white and 4.5 for color.
- Cost per page as per ISO standard: 10 Paisa for black and white and 18 Paisa for color.
One of the best things about Pixma G3000 is that out of all the printers about which we have discussed until now, it is the only one which comes with a bag as an accessory.
It is compatible with Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.7.5.
This comes with 2 extra bottles of GI 790 ink (Black) in the box, in addition of 1 each of Cyan, Yellow, Magenta and black.
This printer is ideal for home and office use.
- Connectivity: Wi-fi, USB, Canon selphy app.
- Functionality: All-in-one
- Compatibiilty: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.7.5
- Cost per page: 8 paise and 21 paise for Black & white and colour respectively
The one with a beautiful design, hp310 is something which has all the regular features like the all-in-one functionality and flat bed scanner.
Though, it also has one drawback which is limited connectivity options.
It can only be connected through USB as it lacks Wi-fi and app connectivity features.
It has a maximum output capacity of up to 25 sheets.
It is ideally useful for regular home and office usage for more than 300 pages per month.
As per ISO standards, it has a printing speed of 7.5 pages for black and white pages and 4.5 pages for coloured ones.
- Maximum output: Up-to 25 sheets.
- Print resolution: Up-to 4800*1200 optimized dpi (color) and up-to 1200*1200 rendered dpi (black).
- Page yield: 6000 pages black and white 8000 pages color (as per the ISO standard).
- Duty cycle (Maximum monthly recommended prints): Up-to 1000 pages per month.
The Hp Deskjet 4729 is compatible with Hp 46 black and tri-colour ink cartridge.
It has a flat bed scanner, the all-in one functionality with color output.
It supports Wi-fi, USB and app connectivity, and can print up-to 7.5 black pages and 5.5 color pages per minute.
It will cost you 52 Paisa and 1.01 INR for color printing per page.
The Hp deskjet 4729 model is ideal for home and small office usage for up-to 300 pages per minute.
- Voice activated hands free printing.
- Printer type – Ink advantage.
- Scanner type – flat bed.
- Duplex Print- Manual type.
The second last printer on our list is HP deskjet 3835.
Apart from the common features, it has a per minute printing speed of 8.5 pages for the black and white pages and 6 pages or the black ones.
It supports HP 680 tri-colour and black original ink cartridge.
- Connectivity- WiFi, USB, application.
- Page handling input standard- 60 sheets input tray.
- Duplex print- Normal Type.
- Duty cycle (maximum monthly recommended prints)- Up-to 1000 pages per month.
Last, but definitely not the least is the Epson L130.
Similar to the previous ones, it is an ink tank printer with color output, but has a drawback.
It has single (Print only) functionality.
It supports USB connectivity with USB 2.0 specification.
It supports manual duplex printing and with an impressive page speed of 27 per page for black and white and 15 pages for colour printing per month.
It is ideal for a office and home use for up-to 300 pages per month.
- output: color print.
- Page size supported: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL.
- Printer type: Ink tank
- Print capacity: 4500 black & white and 7500 pages color.
Now that we have reached the end of the list of the top 10 best printers for office and home use in India 2021.
I’m sure that this compilation must have helped you find the best one according to your needs.
However the features and functionalities of all the printers listed above are similar, some of them have minor changes and have a uniqueness in them which make them different from the other ones.