Well, if you are searching the internet on the Top 11 Best Rice Cooker in India 2021, and mistakenly or unknowingly landed on this page.
then let me tell you with a lot of guts and conviction that you have landed on the right page.
And you are about to read an article which I promise that you have never read before.
First and foremost what is a rice cooker? Let me give you a brief background.
India is a country, where the rice is the staple food for most of the Indians.
Cooking rice has always been a hassle, those who cook it they know that they have to keep a close eye on it.
If you do not pay full attention then the starch of the boiling rice could spill and it could get the rice boil dry.
Worst case, the rice can even burn dry from the bottom, running the entire process and you have to start all over again.
A rice cooker can do all these fine and delicate things with ease, by turning down the heat when the rice is cooked and keeps it warm without burning.
The main technology on which a rice cooker is invented is the manual control of the cooking temperature of rice, and a rice cooker is perfectly poised at it.
I will discuss in details about the mechanism of a rice cooker and the buying guide at a later stage.
- List of Best Rice Cooker in India 2021
- Best Rice Cooker in India
- 1. Panasonic 5.4-Litre Automatic Rice Cooker
- 2. Prestige Delight Electric Rice Cooker
- 3. KENT Electric Rice Cooker
- 4. Butterfly Cylindrical Electric Cooker
- 5. Philips 1.8-Litre Electric Cooker
- 6. Bajaj 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker
- 7. Panasonic 4.4-Litre Automatic Rice Cooker
- 8. Pigeon Cooker
- 9. Prestige Delight Rice Cooker (700 watts)
- 10. Butterfly JADE Electric Cooker
- 11. Bajaj Majesty 2.8-Litre Electric Rice Cooker
- Best Rice Cooker in India – Buying Guide
- Safety System of the Rice Cooker
- Conclusion For Best Rice Cooker in India
List of Best Rice Cooker in India 2021
- Panasonic 5.4-Litre Automatic Rice Cooker
- Prestige Delight Electric Rice Cooker
- KENT Electric Rice Cooker
- Butterfly Cylindrical Electric Rice Cooker
- Philips 1.8-Litre Electric Rice Cooker
- Bajaj 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker
- Panasonic 4.4-Litre Automatic Rice Cooker
- Pigeon Rice Cooker
- Prestige Delight Rice Cooker (700 watts)
- Butterfly JADE Electric Rice Cooker
- Bajaj Majesty 2.8-Litre Electric Rice Cooker
Best Rice Cooker in India
So, after a lot of thought showers and meticulous research here come to my list of Top 11 Best Rice Cooker in India 2021.
Now without delaying further, let’s delve deep into the Top 11 best selling Rice Cooker in India 2021.
Inspired by the Panasonic brand values, which is enhancing the quality of life throughout the world by innovative world-class products, and the brand philosophy “A Better Life, A Better World.”
Panasonic 5.4-Litre Automatic Rice Cooker is an excellent rice cooker which lived up to all these expectations.
This electric rice cooker is made of metal in apple green color.
- The pre-cooking capacity of 2.2 liters.
- It comes with an anodized aluminum pan.
- Keep warm function for up to 5 hours.
- Scoop and cooking plates are included.
- Excellent due to the auto cut-off feature.
- Post cooking capacity of 5.4 liters.
- Warranty: Two years of warranty is provided.
- Convenient Bridge handle so that the hands do not get burnt.
The next in this list of the Best Rice Cooker in India is Prestige Delight Electric Rice Cooker.
Prestige is India’s No 1 Kitchen Appliances Brand.
Time and again over the last five decades, TTK Prestige Limited, has invented priceless thanksgiving products for its customers in the country.
This exciting rice cooker is very popular among the homemakers since it not only cooks rice, but it can cook porridge, idly, pulao, stew, soup, steam vegetables as well!
This is also a best stainless steel electric rice cooker in India.
- The comfort of portable and convenient to use with a detachable power cord.
- A control shift lever which helps in automatic cooking.
- Huge capacity can cook up to 1000g of raw rice.
- Stainless steel lid, with a steam vent to allow the steam to escape.
- Double-wall body to prevent any heat dissipation and food to remain warm for a long time.
- Cool-touch handles making it easy to carry the cooker.
- A ladle/scoop holder in the handle slot for serving convenience.
- A keep warm mode also featuring two indicators- cook and warm.
KENT has always shown the way in manufacturing water purifiers, and extra value-added household products.
They have always prioritized customer’s satisfaction above anything else.
Their KENT Electric Rice Cooker is the latest technology-driven one-touch operation product, that helps you to cook your favorite dishes with ease.
- Revolutionary One-touch operation rice cooker.
- Non-stick coated aluminum inner pot, which spreads even distribution of heat.
- Advanced induction heating feature, which ensures temperature adjustments while heating.
- Say NO to reheating of food, since it features a keep-warm function.
- An ergonomic grip handle, which helps in easy to carry the rice cooker wherever you need.
- Detachable power cord and easy to cook and serve design.
- One cooking pot and one steam tray for cooking purposes.
One of the Best Rice Cooker in India is Butterfly Cylindrical Electric Rice Cooker.
Butterfly is one of the best rice cooker brand in India as well.
Butterfly Cylindrical Electric Rice Cooker is built with the latest design and beautifully crafted with technology keeping in mind the demand of the millions of homemakers in India in the twenty-first century.
- Comes with two cooking bowls in this rice cooker.
- Aesthetically appealing MS outer body.
- The aluminum inner cooking pot ensures even distribution of heat.
- User-friendly control panel.
- Rice spatula and measuring cup is also provided with this product.
- A detachable power cord ensures that the product is easy to carry from one place to another.
- Power consumption of 800 watts.
- You can cook Chinese dishes like steamed Momo, steamed vegetables, and basmati rice.
- Warranty: One year of warranty is provided with this product.
Another stainless steel electric rice cooker in India is Philips HL1665/00.
Philips is a world-leading electronic and home appliances company with a vision to make life better for people through meaningful innovation.
For decades now Philips has been producing outstanding innovative products for its customers and this Philips 1.8-Litre Electric Rice Cooker is no different from it.
This is an excellent model that comes with the one-touch function.
- Both brown rice and normal rice cooking options.
- Starch separator plate inside the rice cooker.
- Auto cut-off option to prevent overcooking of the rice.
- No need for reheating of the food, due to the automatic keep-warm function.
- Keeps cooked rice warm, moist, and fresh up to 4 hours.
- Heating Material: Copper made which is an excellent conductor of heat.
- The huge capacity of the bowl: 1.8 liters.
- 5 years of warranty on the heating coil leaves you tension-free.
- Two years of warranty given on the overall product.
Bajaj appliances have a brand identity of their own. They are an elite brand in itself in their own niche.
Inspired by its brand mission which is to innovate customer-driven products and to be a responsible company is what the company thinks before it launches any product in the consumer market.
This bajaj rice cooker is designed for every type of customer whatever be their budget.
- Portable rice cooker with a detachable power chord.
- Steamer Basket available with this rice cooker.
- Capacity is 1.8 liters.
- You will be receiving a spatula and measuring cup.
- The container of this rice cooker is Teflon coated.
- Consumption power of 550 watts.
- Aluminum steam is also provided.
- Bajaj Rice Cooker has a cool-touch handle.
- Safe for usage and very easy to clean.
Panasonic Appliances India Company Limited is a trusted name in the Indian home appliances industry.
Lemon rice, brown rice, vegetable pulao making is no more a burden on you when you have this 4.4-Litre Automatic Rice Cooker with you.
- Auto cut-off mode so that your rice does not overcook.
- Anodized aluminum cooking pan.
- The capacity of this rice cooker is 1.8 Liters.
- Rated power input of 660 watts.
- Food grade material premium CRCA body.
- Auto cooking mode with simple easy cooking.
- Slighter rate of power consumption.
- A scoop holder is provided with this rice cooker.
Next on the list of Best Rice Cooker in India is Pigeon Rice Cooker.
Pigeon is one of the pioneers in superior kitchen solutions in India.
Pigeon Rice Cooker is crafted to give complete freedom to the proud mothers who take a lot of pride in making tasty delicious food for their family and children.
- There is very little chance of lathering and overflow of rice.
- High-quality stainless-steel lid provided with steam vent.
- Heat is efficiently distributed across with the help of the aluminum lead.
- The handles of the rice cooker are user friendly since you will not get your hands burnt.
- An anodized aluminum cooking bowl that lasts long.
- High capacity of 1800ml (1.8lit), which is suitable for 4-5 persons.
- A measuring cup and spatula is also included.
Next on the list of Best Rice Cooker Brands in India is Prestige Delight Rice Cooker.
This Prestige Delight Rice Cooker has so many advanced features that it has become an indispensable commodity to the Indian kitchen.
- Cooks up to 1000 grams of rice.
- Detachable power chord making it portable and convenient for use.
- A high-quality stainless-steel lid is provided.
- There is a steam vent to allow the steam to escape.
- The cooking pans can be stacked and stored in the cooker, which saves a lot of space.
- A double-wall body ensures that the food inside is kept warm.
- There is a control switch lever which helps in the automatic cooking.
- The capacity of the rice cooker is, it can cook up to one kg of rice.
- Power saving and energy-efficient consume 700 watts.
- Five-years warranty on the heating plate and detachable power chord.
Another Best Rice Cooker in India is Butterfly JADE Electric Rice Cooker.
Butterfly comes with a wide array of products catering to the home appliances niche.
This Cooker is a decent rice cooker at a budget price, designed keeping in mind the growing needs of the middle-class segment of India.
- User-friendly control panel.
- Capacity 1.8 liters.
- Auto release knob.
- Multifunction top lead.
- Nice & well-built handle.
- A light indicator is there with this rice cooker.
Bajaj appliances need no introduction.
Bajaj Majesty 2.8-Litre Electric Rice Cooker is an outstanding product that provides full value for money once you start using it you realize.
- Comes in Humongous size suitable for a large family.
- A spatula and measuring cup is provided inside.
- 1000 watts of power consumption.
- Rice cooking Capacity of 2.8 liters.
- Power input of 220 – 240 volt.
- You can make momos, pasta, and other delicious dishes.
- Warranty: Two years.
Best Rice Cooker in India – Buying Guide
One of the greatest benefits with the advancement of technology, it has started rewarding those people who always work meticulously in providing the necessary things to the plate, which provides us with energy. Food!
Yes, I am talking about the homemakers or the house wives who actually deserve a lot of credit, since they work tirelessly in the background to provide food to the table.
However, before buying you should consider a couple of things, which will help you in taking the right decision in purchasing a rice cooker.
First of all, check the capacity of the rice cooker.
The capacity of the rice cooker is directly proportional to the number of heads in your family and determines the capacity you should go for.
The general thumb rule is that, if you have a family of 4-5 members, then a 3-5 liter rice cooker is ideal for you.
Before buying, it is important to know the cooking mechanism of the rice cooker.
If it is heat induction based cooking or thermal-based cooking.
In my opinion heat induction based machine is better than the thermal convection, as it offers a better cooking potential than its counterpart.
Convenience of use
A good rice cooker should have minimal complexities to operate.
A basic rice cooker usually comes with a one-touch button to operate. A user is friendly by default.
You add rice and water in an appropriate quantity and press the one-touch “cook” button.
That’s all you need to do! If your rice cooker has a modern digital control.
Which offers a variety of dish cooking options, then that is extra cheese toppings. But the idea has to be simple enough.
Automatic keep-warm function
Experts say that reheating of food decreases its nutrient value.
Hence you need to check whether your rice cooker comes with an automatic keep warm feature.
You will get warm and fresh food whenever you need with the help of this “keep warm” feature.
All the basic models come with manual timers.
They help us in judging if the rice is cooked within a specified time.
However, modern digital timers are more advanced, since they will switch off the rice cooker within a stipulated time.
So that you are at least aware of the meal ready time.
Food grade material industry compliance standard ABS body is imperative for a rice cooker.
Since the rice, pasta, or other food ingredients comes in direct touch with the metal body.
The ABS body ensures that there is no plastic or other harmful substances which releases toxic chemicals while the food gets cooked in the heating process.
Easy to Clean feature
Ideally, any decently priced electric rice cooker should feature with a nonsticky surface.
On any normal given day, this will make you clean the rice cooker easily with the help of the normal detergent, scrubber, and tap water.
Detachable power chord
Detachable power chord for the purpose of portability and flexibility to carry.
It anywhere and a measuring cup and a spatula are omnipotent to make your rice cooker your most important friend in the kitchen.
Anodized Aluminum coating
The main purpose of the anodized aluminum coating in the interior bowl of your cooker provides a hindrance to the food particles or residues from sticking in the bowl also (anodized) coating ensures that aluminum does not come into your rice which you eat daily.
Safety System of the Rice Cooker
Any decent Rice cookers should have the following safety system
- Self-release of pressure after a certain point.
- Thermal Limit protection.
- Temperature limit.control protection.
- Open and close lid safety.
- Microswitch for open and close.
Conclusion For Best Rice Cooker in India
Rice is a staple diet for most of us Indians. But the saddest part is cooking rice in the old fashioned way needs a lot of patience, since you need to be careful while cooking.
A bit of miss here and there then either your rice will get burnt or the rice starch will get spilled.
So the bottom line is that you should choose your rice cooker with utmost importance, considering the number of persons in your family, your own cooking medium or convenience, resources available at your kitchen, and above all, last but not least your budget.
So, friends, I have meticulously taken time by devoting in rigorous research work to find out which are the Top 11 Best Rice Cooker in India 2021.
I can say now with a lot of conviction that these are the best electric rice cooker in India.
Above all, while carefully selecting these products, my top most priority was keeping safety and hygiene in mind.
Because of which I had spent a considerable amount of time by going through the safety measurement standards of each and every product, with the best resources available to me.
All the products listed here have been chosen with a great deal of nitty-gritty only after detailed research and going through their hundreds of user reviews.
Finally, I am eagerly waiting to hear more from you. Please do drop in your valuable comments after going through this article post on the best rice cooker in India.
Your feedback and suggestions are invaluable to me so that I can learn more from you and we can be mutually benefitted.