If you are a coffee addict like me, and you are the kind of person to brew your own coffee, then you have landed on the right page, because I have reviewed the Top 9 Best Coffee Maker Machine in India in 2021.
Coffee, is one of the most cherished and preferred beverages which had been consumed in our society for decades now. Coffee contains caffeine and it is a brewed prepared from the roasted seeds of several species of an evergreen shrub of the genus Coffee.
Since, we are moving into the fast paced life, and because of our irregular sedentary lifestyle more and more people in India are finding that, coffee, is the first thing they need in the morning to get them going.
Research suggests, that coffee can be greatly beneficial based on our daily consumption, since it is found by experts that it can counteract fatigue, and resist diseases related to mental stress and lower the risks of getting diabetes, and prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
Some people just simply cannot do without sipping in a few cups of coffee. If you are working late at night or want a refreshing morning, then coffee is of paramount importance to you.
Owning a coffee maker at home gives you the freedom of making your own coffee as per your taste and adjusting flavor, amount of milk, cream, sweetness, strong or light coffee as per your own convenience.
- Best Coffee Maker Machine in India 2021 (Quick List)
- Best Coffee Maker Machine in India
- 1. Philips HD7431/20 (Best Coffee Maker Machine in India)
- 2. Morphy Richards New Europa Coffee Maker Machine
- 3. Preethi Cafe Zest CM210 Drip Coffee Maker Machine
- 4. Prestige PCMD 3.0
- 5. Pigeon by Stovekraft Brewster Coffee Maker Machine
- 6. Morphy Richards Fresco
- 7. Tecnora Caffemio TCM 206
- 8. Cello Infusio Coffee Maker Machine in India
- 9. American Micronic 750Dx
- About Coffee Maker Machine in India
- Best Coffee Maker Machine in India – Buyer’s Guide
- Types of Coffee
- Conclusion for Best Coffee Maker Machine in India
Best Coffee Maker Machine in India 2021 (Quick List)
|Coffee Maker Machine||Wattage||Warranty||Price|
|Philips HD7431/20||760 watts||2 Years||Buy From Amazon|
|Morphy Richards New Europa||800 watts||2 Years||Buy From Amazon|
|Preethi Cafe Zest CM210||450 watts||1 Year||Buy From Amazon|
|Prestige PCMD 3.0||650 watts||1 Year||Buy From Amazon|
|Stovekraft Brewster Coffee Maker||600 watts||2 Years||Buy From Amazon|
|Morphy Richards Fresco||800 watts||2 Years||Buy From Amazon|
|Tecnora Caffemio TCM 206||900 watts||1 Year||Buy From Amazon|
|Cello Infusio||1000 watts||2 Years||Buy From Amazon|
|American Micronic 750Dx||600 watts||1 Year||Buy From Amazon|
Best Coffee Maker Machine in India
You can also go through the types of Coffee makers and Coffee Machine Buying guides which I have explained in detail in the later part of this article.
For now, without wasting any time lets plunge into the Top 9 Best Coffee Maker Machine in India 2021.
1. Philips HD7431/20 (Best Coffee Maker Machine in India)
This is by far the best coffee maker based on the Indian conditions. A cup of nicely brewed coffee can enlighten up your entire day.
Philips is a world-leading electrical company with a vision to make life better for people through meaningful innovation.
And this Philips HD7431/20 760-Watt Coffee Maker Machine is by far the best coffee machine that the company has produced. Our verdict, for home use there is no comparison to it.
- Aroma twister smart nozzle inside the jug which circulates the inflowing coffee evenly and gives the drinker a soothing and consistent aroma, which sets up the tone of your day.
- Drip stop provides you the option of pouring a cup of coffee before the full brewing cycle (10 mins) gets finished.
- Comes with a detachable filter holder and drip stop
- This coffee maker is dishwasher safe for cleaning.
- You can easily maintain this Philips Coffee Maker Machine since you can clean all the parts safely without any worry of getting damaged.
- Between 2-7 cups of coffee can be brewed (maximum 0.6 liters)
- Non-slip free model and enhanced power switch.
- Filling up the water is no more concern since there is a water level indication.
- 760watts power, 230V operating voltage
- Call their Customer Service Number: 18001022929
2. Morphy Richards New Europa Coffee Maker Machine
Morphy Richards is a world-renowned English based company, pioneered in manufacturing coffee maker machines across the world.
It is very popular amongst genuine coffee lovers because of the turbo cappuccino nozzle and the coffee strength selector. This is one of the highest-selling Coffee Maker Machine both for home and office use in India.
- One machine gives you an espresso, cappuccino, and latte coffee all three options.
- Milk frothing nozzle for making latte and cappuccino.
- You have control over the coffee by steam and coffee strength selector.
- You can get the satisfactory broth by the turbo cappuccino nozzle
- Attractive looking heat resistant glass carafe
- The capacity of this Coffee Maker Machine is 4 cups
- Easy to clean removable drip tray
- In case of overheating the machine goes to the malfunction protection mode.
- Steam control knob empowers you with the control in your hands
- This 800 watt Coffee Maker Machine also provides an illuminated on-off switch.
3. Preethi Cafe Zest CM210 Drip Coffee Maker Machine
The next on the list of Best Coffee Maker Machine in India is the Preethi Kitchen appliance. This is one of the upcoming coffee maker brands in India.
So far Preethi Cafe Zest CM210 Drip Coffee Maker Machine has got mixed reviews.
- Concealed 450W Heating element for faster brewing.
- Elegant and sleek designed chrome handle
- Heat sensitive Thermal fuse
- Microfine is used fine Decoction
- Heat sensitive thermal fuse is used for correct temperature control
- Comes with the water level indicator
- Polypropylene made filter body
- Stainless steel jar with a capacity of 500 ml
- Thermostat, Thermal Fuse, and Pilot Lamp safety devices are used.
- 1 year of warranty with Customer service number: 9940000005
Prestige is Indias No 1 Kitchen Appliances Brand. Over The Past Five Decades,TTK Prestige Limited, Has Emerged As India’s Largest Kitchen Appliances Company Catering To The Needs Of Home Makers In The Country.
Prestige PCMD 1.0 650-Watt Drip Coffee Maker Machine is a gift to the drift coffee makers from prestige who loves South Indian Filter Coffee.
- Translucent water gauge gives better visibility to check the water level without opening the coffee maker.
- Easy removal of the filter with Brew basket with lifter handle.
- The aroma of the filtered coffee is retained every time by the high-quality glass carafe.
- Now get the aroma & authentic taste of strong South Indian filter coffee with the thick decoction feature.
- The advanced design mesh filter facilitates thick decoction.
- Sometimes due to excess steam, too much pressure is created inside the appliance, therefore Prestige PCMD provides steam vent.
- The filter’s anti-drip valve prevents dripping when the carafe is removed.
- Ergonomically designed lifter handles.
- Brew basket provided with this coffee maker.
- 650 watts; makes 1-2 cups of coffee.
5. Pigeon by Stovekraft Brewster Coffee Maker Machine
Another Best Coffee Maker Machine in India 2021 is Pigeon by Stovekraft Brewster Coffee Maker Machine.
Pigeon Stovekraft has established itself as a brand to watch out for when they emerged in the Coffee Maker Machine niche in India.
The Pigeon Stovekraft Brewster Coffee Maker Machine makes a statement that the manufacturers have taken a keen interest in providing a high-quality product that will not only provide freshly brewed coffee but also would last long.
- Flameproof glass carafe with water level indicator.
- You can enjoy barista-style coffee at your home.
- Advanced brewing technology with a quality mesh filter.
- You can make up to 5 cups of coffee.
- All its parts are very easy to clean.
- 600 watts and 600 ml capacity.
- Illuminated on/off switch.
- Firm rubber legs are provided with this coffee maker for a better grip on the surface.
- Completely safe when it comes to cleaning with the dishwater.
- The anti-drip mechanism prevents any spillage when the carafe is removed.
Nothing is more satisfying that when the deep and rich aroma of coffee beans smells exquisite and you get calm and soothing satisfaction.
Morphy Richards, one of those rare company, who pioneered manufacturing coffee maker machines across the world brings you Morphy Richards 800 watts Espresso Coffee Maker Machine, which will give you the same exact feel.
- Provides you 4 cups of coffee with milk frothing
- High heat temperature resistant glass carafe
- There is an indicator dial that lets you know what is the temperature level
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Enjoy a rich froth in your cappuccino with the turbo cappuccino nozzle
- Now make your own coffee as per your taste with the help of a coffee strength selector.
- Stainless steel 2 cup filter, filters out the coffee extracts smoothly
- In case of any overheating the machine enters the malfunction mode
- Power usage of 800 watts
- Warranty: Two years of warranty
I am getting too much excited when I am talking about this coffee machine. This one is my recently purchased coffee machine since I finally decided that I had seen enough of my Philips coffee maker machine, let’s try out something new.
Tecnora is a company whose mission is to provide the best coffee experience at your home.
Since the time they had launched their first espresso machine in India in the year 2011, the company had never looked back!
Now Tecnora has the largest range of Espresso Coffee Machines. More to follow. This one Tecnora Caffemio TCM 206 Drip Coffee Maker Machine, I am loving it daily.
So this is of course another Best Coffee Maker Machine in India 2021.
- 3 separate coffee filters make your coffee experience the ultimate.
- Compact stainless steel filter for strong coffee in large quantities.
- Compact Stainless steel filter for those one or two cups without compromising the strength of your coffee.
- 12 cups of coffee can be made, with a capacity of 1.8 liters.
- Anti-drip feature with drip stop.
- Hot water is released in pulses on the coffee grounds instead of a continuous flow. This ‘soaking’ of the coffee extracts more flavor making the decoction rich and intense.
- An additional sprinkler disc deflects the water so it covers the entire area and soaks the grounds evenly.
- Keep warm function to heat the carafe until it switches off completely.
- This coffee maker is great for making black or green tea as well.
- Stainless steel frothing jug.
- 200 grams of Tecnora’s own gourmet coffee powder is provided free.
8. Cello Infusio Coffee Maker Machine in India
Cello Infusio Coffee Maker Machine is a coffee maker from the cello group of companies. This company has always designed world class products for consumers to create “A Better Life, A Better World.” You can definitely try out their new coffee maker machine.
- This Coffee Maker Machine has a 1.5-liter capacity.
- On/Off switch with light indicator.
- Transparent water tank with water level mark.
- Package includes Coffee Maker, User Manual, and Warranty card.
- The filter’s anti-drip valve prevents dripping when the carafe is removed.
- Keep warm function to heat the carafe.
- A permanent nylon filter is provided with the swing-out filter holder.
- Warranty: 2 years on product.
- Customer care toll-free number [ 1800 102 5778 ].
Last but not least Amerian Micronic 750Dx occupies the ninth position on the list of Best Coffee Maker Machine in India 2021.
Amerian Micronic is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, providing fresh and aromatic coffee that you can easily brew at your home. At your own convenience.
This easy to use and simple brewing coffee maker machine enlightens you with your daily cup of coffee when it comes alive with great aroma and rich taste.
- Automatic temperature control which regulates the working temperature at a preset level.
- Dry boil protection mode to prevent damage due to idle operation.
- Ergonomic handle and a spout for easy pouring.
- 750 ml carafe collects the coffee while it is being brewed by the machine. Six cups of freshly brewed coffee can be prepared at one time.
- The anti-drip function keeps the work surface clean and mess-free.
- Transparent water tank with keep warm function.
- Translucent Water Gauge for precise water measurements.
- The auto pause function allows you to pour out a rich cup of coffee when it stops brewing for that time.
About Coffee Maker Machine in India
Now that, once you have decided to buy your favorite brand of Coffee Maker Machine, before you click on the buy button let’s just quickly run down the primary four types of coffee brewing based on which the coffee maker machines operate.
Different Types of Coffee Brewing Method
Filter drip methods are the most widely used coffee-making techniques in North America and northern Europe. They permit the use of very fine coffee grinds for quick and thorough coffee extraction.
The French press, or plunger-pot, method is easy to master and produces an extremely rich, robust coffee. It is the next best brew to espresso. The ground coffee directly infuses with slightly cooled boiling water, creating a promising marriage of flavor and aroma.
A single-serve coffee container is a method for coffee brewing that prepares only enough coffee for a single portion. It is specially designed to brew single come at a time and precisely according to it.
Espresso the most popular one
The correct term in Italian is caffè Espresso. The term espresso in this context means ‘pressed out’ or ‘forced out’. It describes a process in which extremely pressurized hot water is forced through ground coffee beans to produce a concentrated drink.
Few other used Coffee brewing methods are the following
The Moka pot works for those people who prefers strongly brewed coffee. It is actually a stove pot espresso method very popular among the Italians, where the boiling water passes upwards through the ground coffee, pressurized by steam. Many seasoned Italian coffee brewing savant prefer this method to any of the modern coffee makers machines that today’s technology offers.
But it’s not enough steam to make a true espresso. Moka pots generate about 1.5 bars of pressure. Perhaps it’s biggest drawback is that – you can never get same taste consistently.
Pourover Brewing Method:
The pour over is an original technique or method which involves pouring hot water through coffee grounds in a filter. The water drains through the coffee and filter into a carafe or mug. Pour over is also known as filter coffee or drip coffee.
Cold Brew Method:
This is the premier method of making iced coffee because it blends so well. Add 1 part concentrate to 2 parts water, over ice.
Cold coffee brewed this way makes great coffee ice cubes, too. Cold-brewed coffee is believed to have approximately 33 percent less caffeine than hot water methods. For people who love a smooth and less acidic coffee, this brewing method is perfect for them.
This brewing process is perfect for people who don’t have any brewing equipment, but inspite of that they want café like experience at home. All you need is a strainer, hot water and coarsely ground coffee.
The channi method makes the process of brewing freshly roasted coffee quick and simple. One thing please keep in mind. You require coarse coffee grounds for perfect channi coffee.
Best Coffee Maker Machine in India – Buyer’s Guide
Flavor and Strength of the coffee
If you have multiple coffee drinkers in your family and may have different taste, like some may like espresso, and others may like cappucinno, then it is better to choose a coffee maker which lets you change the brewing strengths accordingly, like how much strong your coffee would be.
Brewing Time it takes
- Over Extracting – Too long brewing Time
- Under Extracting – Too short brewing Time
These two factors to a large extent determine the taste and flavor of the coffee you get. Different coffee-brewing methods require different types of coffee grinds, and different grinds require different lengths of brewing time.
The shorter the brewing time, the finer the coffee grind must be, as when making an espresso. And, the finer the grind, the less you need. With a finer grind, more surface
area of coffee is exposed for the water to infuse through it. This increased exposure of the grind’s precious aromatic oils produces a more intense coffee.
Brewing capacity in liters
Coffee maker machines come in different capacities and sizes. Based on the number of coffee sippers in your family or office you have to decide which coffee maker machine would you like to opt for. From a single cup carafe to a family-sized carafe.
So if are the only coffee drinker, then opt for the single-shot or the single-serve pod coffee makers., otherwise go for the Cappuccino and Espresso Machines which serve 10-12 cups of coffee.
Carafe and the keep warm feature
- Glass carafe
The main purpose of a carafe is to keep the coffee hot. Glass carafe makes use of the hot plate to keep the coffee warm. But the only worrying fact about this is that, if the coffee stays in the hot plate for about 10-15 minutes, then it will start to perspire, and then slowly the coffee taste will become more acidic living a tinge of bitterness.
- Thermal Carafe
Thermal carafes, on the other hand, keep the coffee warm through insulation. Since the carafe doesn’t sit on a hotplate, the coffee doesn’t perspire and can stay fresh for up to an hour.
So, it totally depends on you, if you want to keep coffee your fresh-aromatic for longer, a thermal carafe is probably a better idea – but if you want steaming hot coffee and usually finish the whole carafe in a quick time, you might consider a glass one.
Water Temperature settings
Water temperature settings play a vital role in deciding the strength and taste of the coffee. Water softens the coffee beans, Water evaporates from the beans, starches convert to sugars, and the sugars caramelize.
With a finer grind, more surface area of coffee is exposed for the water to infuse through it. This increased exposure of the grind’s precious aromatic oils produces a more intense coffee.
Built in Coffee Grinder
People who are in a hurry and does not have time to go through the time consuming grinding process, a built in coffee grinder is perfect for them. Normally a built in coffee grinder produce a better flavor.
The carafe sits on the heating plate. Seasoned and experienced coffee sippers look out for coffee makers with heating plates, which comes with the option to control the temperature settings, or insulated stainless steel carafe might be an alternative option.
Easy to Clean and Maintenance
It is needless to say that this feature is conspicuous, since no one loves troublesome cleaning process. It is advisable that you look for a coffee maker which has detachable parts which are easily cleanable.
If some of the parts in your coffee maker had to be removed and hand-washed, then you can always check out the reviews of customers who are already using it before buying it.
Pause and Serve
Most branded coffee maker machines will allow you the Pause and serve function. This function would allow you to pull out the carafe and allow you to fill in your coffee mug without spilling the coffee on the floor.
Types of Coffee
There are primarily two kinds of coffee which we use in our daily life.
Arabica coffee And Robusta coffee.
The most expensive one ! Arabica coffee beans tends to have a smoother, sweeter taste, with flavour notes of chocolate and sugar.
Arabica is the most widely cultivated coffee bean, constituting 75 percent of the world’s coffee production. Arabica coffee are more acidic but lesser caffeine content as compared to the Robusta.
Robusta not so expensive one! Robusta coffee beans have a stronger and bitter taste and most widely used because of their availability and price.
Robusta has lower acidity levels than Arabica coffee, Robusta is good for the caffeine, robusta can be cultivated at lower altitudes and elevations, even on plains, where the climate is unsuitable for the arabica species.
It will do well even in poor growing conditions. Robusta is very hardy and disease resistant.
So, before buying a coffee maker machine, check the reviews on which kind of coffee beans your machine works best.
Conclusion for Best Coffee Maker Machine in India
Getting your favorite coffee drink at your own home, exactly as you get them in the coffee shop is possible and very much affordable.
This comprehensively researched guide gives you a detailed rundown of all the devices and machines available to you and what to expect from each product.
Various online stores has made selecting the right kind of coffee maker machine quite easy for you. Just a single click of the button and the product arrives at your doorsteps. It is as easy as that.
So, friends, I have diligently taken time by devoting my time to some rigorous research work to find out which are the Top 9 Best Coffee Maker Machine in India 2021. I can say now with a lot of faith that these are the coffee maker machine for office and home both.
I hope after reading this article, you should get a clear & concise idea of the factors and the types of coffee makers , you should consider to buy, based on your budget and personal preferences.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a seasoned pro or a novice, since you will get plenty of options to choose from and finally get the mood swinger machine bring to your house.
So go ahead and buy that coffee machine which will completely brighten up your mood every morning.
Finally I would leave with my favorite Frank Sinatra “The coffee song”. Way down among Brazilians Coffee beans grow by the billions So they’ve got to find those extra cups to fill They’ve got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil. —FRANK SINATRA, “THE COFFEE SONG,” LYRICS BY BOB HILLIARD, 1946
You May Also Like: